The following article will detail how to use the Quick Code Widget.
1. To create an excerpt with the Quick Code Widget, you need to first open the widget by:
1.1. Click the Media Tab and open a document.
1.2. Highlight a section of text you wish to code.
2. From here, you can apply an existing code by:
2.1. Using the mouse or arrow keys to highlight a code you want to apply.
2.2. Hit enter when you have highlighted the code blue, or double click it.
2.3. If your code is further down the list, you can use the scroll bar to the right to go down the list.
3. And you can create and apply a new code by:
3.1. Type the title of your new code into the Quick Code Widget.
3.2. Hit Enter.
You will see your code created in the code tree and also applied to the excerpt you are working on.
4. Once you have coded a section with the Quick Code Widget it stays active so you can continue using it to code other excerpts. To do so:
4.1. Highlight the next section of code you would like to use.
4.2. Follow steps 2 or 3.
5. The Quick Code Widget can be moved around the page and expanded.
5.1. To move the Quick Code Widget:
1. Left click and hold the top of the Quick Code Widget
2. Reposition the Quick Code Widget and release it wherever you like.
5.2. To expand the Quick Code Widget:
1. Left click and holder arrow on the bottom right of the Quick Code Widget.
2. Move away from the Quick Code Widget to expand and towards to contract.
3. Release when the appropriate size has been reached.