The following article will teach you how to add project specific encryption to a new or existing project.
To add project specific encryption to a new project:
1. Click the ‘Project Tab’
2. Click 'Create Project' and title it.
3. Check 'Enable Encryption'
4. Create and Input an Encryption Password and hit 'Submit'
To add project specific encryption to an existing project:
1. Follow these instructions to first export your project:
2. Click the ‘Project Tab’
3. Click 'Create Project' and add your title.
4. Check the 'Enable Encryption' box
5. Create an Encryption Password and enter it twice.
6. Hit 'Submit'
7. Now, import the full project export you created in Step 1 into your newly created encrypted project with these instructions.
8. You will now have an encrypted copy of your original project. For security reasons, you will want to delete the original, unencrypted project.