The following article will detail how to take a code application test in Dedoose.
1. Click the Training tab in the Main Menu Bar.
2. Click on a code application test you want to take.
3. Click ‘Take this test’.
4. You will be presented with one excerpt at a time.
5. Double click on codes in the Tags section to apply them.
6. Once you see all codes you want to apply in the Applied Tags section, click ‘Next’.
7. Do this for each excerpt, once you get to the last one click ‘Finish’.
If you would like to quit and save your current test, hit 'Quit'.
8. Confirm you want to complete the test.
9. A Code Application Test Result will appear.
Here you will be able to see your Pooled Cohen’s Kappa, the Agree and Disagree counts, as well as a description of how Dedoose calculates your score.
10. To export your result, click ‘Export Report’.
11. To compare coding for each excerpt individually, click ‘View Code Applications’.
12. Once you are done here, click ‘Close’.