The following article will detail how to export a text document in Dedoose.
To export a text document:
1. Click on the 'Media Tab' in the Main Menu Bar.
2. Click on the document you would like to export.
3. Click the ‘Export Document’ button.
4. Select your desired Export Format.
5. If your document is in a language that requires it, check ‘Right To Left Text’.
6. If you would like to see the document excerpts and coding in the export, click Highlight Excerpts Regions.
7. Click ‘Submit’ and confirm the download.